Are you a practical employee with 2 right hands? Do you like to make beautiful products, are you independent, crafty and do you like variety. Then this is your chance! Refitech offers a nice job in which you, as a composite production employee, get the opportunity to develop in the interesting and growing market of carbon composite products. An open working atmosphere, annual staff outings, net salary, good secondary conditions and sufficient days off complete the picture. In addition to making molded parts and standard products, you can also work in our sandwich panel production and milling department. Sufficient options for a handy man/woman who likes to work with his hands.
The Refitech corporate culture is open and personal in which there are short lines between production and management. We think it is important that employees enjoy their work and are proud of the beautiful carbon composite products that we make together. We also transfer this enthusiasm to our customers with the right focus on quality, delivery performance and communication. Employees experience a lot of freedom and room for their own input within the company, we work as a team towards the same goal.
We offer you:
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Versatile and pleasant production environment
- 24 vacation days
- ADV days
- Mileage allowance
- Market-based pension and salary
- Possibility of part-time work
- Fun company outings and activities
So, if you would like to fulfill a challenging and versatile role within a growing company, where you work daily with innovative materials and composite components, then you have come to the right place at Refitech. Has your interest been awakened? Call our HR manager Winnie van Vugt and we will tell you more about our company: +31 416330589. You may also send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule an appointment with you.
You will use carbon material to make parts for all kinds of markets. You get the time to get to know the products, you have to be skilled and eager to learn. You will first spend a few weeks with a colleague who will teach you the tricks of the trade. You participate and can eventually put together products independently. In addition to the composite-specific activities, you perform all kinds of production activities. Our employees are responsible for the entire process and experience their work as varied and versatile. Refitech makes products in small and large series for very diverse markets. Each employee is also trained to be able to make several customer-specific products, which is fun and challenging. You are cordially invited to come and have a look.
- You are skilled and have technical insight
- Have worked in a workshop or production environment
- You enjoy working in a small informal organization
- You are eager to learn and willing to learn specific composite knowledge
- You find it a challenge to pick up new products and want to make them with your hands
- Both men and women, preferably Dutch as the working language. English is also possible
- Preferably some knowledge and experience with production/workshop orders and quality documents
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and a team player