At Refitech B.V. we are looking for a Customer Service employee (M/V) for our business office department.
As a Customer Service employee (M/V) you are the link between the customer and the internal organization. You have close contact with both the customer and various departments within the company. Refitech B.V. is a flat, hands-on organization and you therefore have short lines of communication with colleagues from other departments, including management. It is very important to us that our new colleague can work in a structured way and is also customer-friendly and reliable. You can maintain a good overview of the various activities with the interests of the customer and Refitech in mind.
Who are we?
Do you want to work at a growing company with international customers in the manufacturing industry, with plenty of room for your own input and development? We are a manufacturer of innovative lightweight carbon parts for various industries such as Machine Construction, Medical Industry, Aerospace, UAV, Defence and Mobility. In addition to developing and producing customer-specific components, we also produce and import standard carbon components that we sell online and through agents in Europe. In addition to the head office in Waalwijk, Refitech also has its own production location in China. The working atmosphere is informal and you become part of a small and driven team, giving you the opportunity to develop in all kinds of areas.
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level
- You master the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage. Additional courses can be taken
- Knowledge of ERP system Exact Online is desirable but not a requirement. Internal training specifically if necessary
- Experience with MS Office programs including Outlook, Excel, etc…
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with different types of people both inside and outside the organization
- Attendance on Friday
Your supporting tasks will be diverse, but include:
- Answering and transferring incoming calls from prospects, customers and suppliers
- Administrative actions regarding production orders, stock of materials and general matters
- The point of contact for current production orders from customers
- Processing sales orders and invoicing to customers in the ERP system
- Answering customer questions, complaints and/or change requests by telephone and email
- Handling and archiving incoming emails
- Think along and contribute to process improvements
- The customer service employee tries to help the customer as best as possible, solve problems and help customer satisfaction grow
- An informal team of young, enthusiastic and driven employees
- A dynamic, international environment in the high-tech manufacturing industry
- Flexibility and open working attitude
- A competitive salary
- A varied range of tasks
- Innovative products with growing demand in the market
- Lots of room for personal development and growth
- An employment contract for a period of one year
- The employment conditions are in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for the Plastics and Rubber Industry, including a good pension scheme, end-of-year bonus and ADV days
- Own laptop and possibility of working from home (in consultation)
So, if you would like to fulfill a challenging and versatile role within a growing company, where you work daily with innovative materials and composite components, then you have come to the right place at Refitech.